- Who Is Craig and What’s His List?
- How to Find Free Shipping E-tailers
- Should You Join Facebook Now?
- How Do Boomers and Seniors Use the Internet?
- 5 Top Sites for Last Minute Travel Deals
- Five Reasons You Can’t Afford to Dismiss Facebook and Other Social Networks
- Six Tips for Taking the Social Networking Plunge
- Better Bookmarking with Delicious
- Are Your Spices Older Than Your Kids?
Category Archives: Video
You can share your photos with friends via e-mail. But a better way is to upload and share photos on Facebook, or a photo sharing site such as Picasa.
Do you use your kids or grandkids as your Help Desk? Google staffers were so frequently presented with how-to tech list when they visited their parent, they created a website TeachParentsTech.org. It provides under two-minute videos to explain common computer and web tasks.
Google Alerts sent via e-mail are a great way to stay current on any topic.
My favorite YouTube app is just-in-time elearning. You can learn how to do just about anything in under 10 minutes. You can do it 24/7. And it’s free.