- Who Is Craig and What’s His List?
- How to Find Free Shipping E-tailers
- How Do Boomers and Seniors Use the Internet?
- 5 Top Sites for Last Minute Travel Deals
- Should You Join Facebook Now?
- Six Tips for Taking the Social Networking Plunge
- Better Bookmarking with Delicious
- Five Reasons You Can’t Afford to Dismiss Facebook and Other Social Networks
- Patient Websites Provide Bridge to Family and Friends
Tag Archives: Lotsa Helping Hands
By Marilynne Rudick on November 11, 2011
For patients facing long-term or life threatening illnesses, keeping friends and family updated on your condition can be time consuming and emotionally draining. Many people set up patient websites to facilitate communications among patient, caregivers and friends. CaringBridge and CarePages provide templates that make patient websites easy-to-set-up and update. And they are free.
Friends can get updates on the patient’s condition by visiting the webpage or signing up to receive updates via email or text. Guests can also leave messages for the patient or family in an online guestbook.