- Five Reasons You Can’t Afford to Dismiss Facebook and Other Social Networks
- How Do Boomers and Seniors Use the Internet?
- 5 Top Sites for Last Minute Travel Deals
- Are Your Spices Older Than Your Kids?
- About Us
- Six Tips for Taking the Social Networking Plunge
- E-Mail’s Five Golden Rules
- Should You Join Facebook Now?
- Half-Price Ticket Service Gets a Goldstar
Category Archives: Blogging
Googling websites for women turns up 161 million hits. There are websites for moms, grandmothers, stepmothers, single mothers, working women, stay-at-home women, single women, senior women, boomer women, straight women, gay women, entrepreneurs and job seekers. There are websites devoted to fitness, finance, fashion, and feminism. You name it and there’s a website devoted to it.
So, what are the best websites for women? Here are six that stand out from the pack. They all feature interesting, useful, and well-written content. Their organization and design are user-friendly. They are content-driven, not sales driven.
A friend’s daughter studying in Costa Rica wrote a daily blog post about her experience. She wrote the posts in Spanish. Since her parents weren’t fluent in Spanish, they used Google Translate to convert her posts to English. How good a job did it do?
March 6th is the beginning of “Read an eBook Week.; Celebrate by downloading and reading a free eBook. Here’s where to find them.
Blogs are websites that encourage interactivity by allowing readers to post comments. They are easy–and free–to start. That’s why there are millions of blogs covering just about any topic or point of view.