- Who Is Craig and What’s His List?
- How to Find Free Shipping E-tailers
- How Do Boomers and Seniors Use the Internet?
- 5 Top Sites for Last Minute Travel Deals
- Should You Join Facebook Now?
- Six Tips for Taking the Social Networking Plunge
- Better Bookmarking with Delicious
- Five Reasons You Can’t Afford to Dismiss Facebook and Other Social Networks
- Patient Websites Provide Bridge to Family and Friends
Tag Archives: Kindle customer service
Nine months and 21 eBooks later, do I still love my Kindle? Yes and no. On the “yes” side is the ease of traveling with it and the gratification of getting a new book instantly. On the “no” side: my Kindle died on my recent vacation.
But Amazon’s excellent customer service and promises of a coming-soon library lending program, earn my loyalty, if not love.